Garden Design Services
Our New Client Process
Thank you for considering our services for your garden project.
- Initially, we will meet at your property and review your specific needs.
- At that meeting, we will obtain a retainer of $1,000 which will be applied toward the preparation of your proposals including any subsequent meetings and then directly to the work that is completed on your property, per proposals.
- Please note: the retainer does not apply toward retail sales at Linden Hill Gardens and is not refundable.
- If possible, it is helpful to the design process for you to visit our display gardens or an installed project to help us understand the type of plants or hardscape that you desire.
- Jerry and staff will then prepare proposals for your review.
- Upon signed agreement to the proposals with the required deposit payment, we will schedule your project.
- Please note: our schedule is dictated by when we received your payment and approval.
- Once again we thank you for your consideration and look forward to the opportunity to craft a garden for you to enjoy.
- Click here to Contact Us
Jerry Fritz, Landscape Craftsman, Bucks County
Jerry Fritz is president of Jerry Fritz Garden Design, Inc. and Linden Hill Gardens, located in Ottsville, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Since founding his garden design company 31 years ago, Jerry has focused on satisfying his clients’ craving for original and innovative concepts and plant material.
Jerry holds a BS in Ornamental Horticulture from Delaware Valley University in Doylestown, Pennsylvania (class of ’88) and serves on the President’s Advisory Committee as well as the Board of Trustees. He is a member of numerous professional organizations including the Hardy Plant Society, the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, The New York Botanical Garden, the Royal Horticultural Society, the American Nursery and Landscape Association and the Perennial Plant Association.
Linden Hill Gardens was honored by receiving the award from Philadelphia Magazine’s “Best of Philly.”
Jerry has appeared on Martha Stewart’s TV Garden Show ‘Martha Stewart Living’ multiple times. He has also been a radio talk guest for Martha Stewart’s Sirius Garden program as well as Mike McGrath’s ‘You Bet Your Garden’ and Derek Fell’s podcast.
Recently Jerry has branched out by leading international garden tours to places such as Jamaica and England. Jerry often travels to garden shows and pop-up venues, which is one of his passions, such as Trade Secrets in CT, Philadelphia Flower Show, Plant-O-Rama and Chelsea Market, to name a few.
Today, Jerry and his team of garden professionals are based at Linden Hill, a farmstead that encompasses more than 20 acres. The site is home to greenhouses, barns, a pond and lovely display gardens.